Our building has been closed to the public and not available for gatherings since March of 2020. We are currently in the process of a “soft opening” and are gradually welcoming the return of church related gatherings and pre-pandemic building users and partners. We anticipate being open to new building use applications in the fall of 2021. You may use the form below to be put on our waiting list.
We offer a variety of spaces for rent to community groups, musicians and choirs, meetings, and other non-profit activities. Both one-time and on-going rentals can be arranged. Please review the conditions and contact us via the form below.
• Our Sanctuary offers flexible, pew (bench) style seating for approximately 120 people. With great acoustics and a piano, the sanctuary is most often used for musical rehearsals and performance.
• Attached to the sanctuary is the Emmaus Lounge. With sweeping west facing views, this room is perfect for small receptions and meetings. With tables and chairs, the Emmaus Lounge seats about 30 people and may be rented in conjunction with the sanctuary or on its own.
• For small meetings, the Board Room offers large conference tables and seating for 15-20 people.
• The Fellowship Hall is our largest, most flexible space. With kitchen access (for an additional fee) and linoleum floors, the Fellowship Hall can be used for a wide range of events, receptions, and workshops. With tables and chairs, the hall seats up to 150 guests.
Terms and Conditions
1. Facility access is limited to the organization’s invited guests and members. The organization is
responsible for monitoring facility access during their building use.
2. Facility access is limited to the specific areas identified on the agreement and appropriate restrooms. The office phone is not available, a pay phone is provided in the Fellowship Hall.
3. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises, without prior authorization.
4. Event set-up and take-down are the responsibility of the organization.
5. All furniture and other room accessories must be returned to their permanent position; otherwise there will be a minimum custodial fee of $40.00 charged.
6. The cost to repair any damage will be the responsibility of the organization and will be billed at the
discretion of St. John United Lutheran Church.
7. Displays cannot be attached to painted surfaces.
8. All supplies (i.e., cups, soaps, sugar, coffee) must be provided by the organization or its members.
9. St John United Lutheran Church is a green facility. Please use only compostable or recyclable containers
– No Styrofoam. The organization is responsible for making reasonable effort to compost and/or recycle
10. No food or beverage is allowed in the sanctuary
11. When requested, proof of liability insurance for persons and property must be provided.
12. St. John United Lutheran Church will be held harmless for injury, liability or damage to persons and
property caused by, contributing to, or arising out of negligence by the individual or organization and/or its
13. Cancellations less than 30 days prior are non-refundable.
Please fill out the form below. The office will reply be email or phone to discuss your event and fees.