Current COVID Phase & Protocols
Visitors are welcome.
Our Building Phase system is based on King County Public Health Key Indicators and is primarily designed to assist staff and other users host gatherings in a way that is safe and consistent with the values of our community. For information about all phases, read our SJU COVID Phases & Protocols.
For Hosts of Gatherings
Under the Red Phase, hosts may utilize Honor System Protocols or Verified-Vaccinated Only Protocols. All gatherings, whether on-time rentals or recurring, must first be approved by SJU staff.
Verified-Vaccinated Only Protocols
- Guests must show proof of vaccination or negative COVID test.
- Area must be clearly marked.
- Masking is optional. Food service is okay.
- No singing, unless masked or by approval of the church office.
- Limit to 50% room capacity.
- Children should remain masked, except when eating.
Honor System Protocols
- Vaccination status is not monitored.
- Individuals are expected to regulate themselves.
- Masking is required by all persons.
- No food service, except by permission of the church office.
- No singing.
- Limit to 25% room capacity.
- Children should remain masked.
Fill out a Building Use Application or contact the church office directly for information on hosting a gathering.